Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Finding old phone number

Mrnomoney
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

i was hacked a while ago and I think I've also lost a SIM card to old flatmate and that's basically how I got hacked through Google accounts backup apps and the fact they new me well enough to get the correct passwords for a lot of things and I've tried finding out if the number belongs to me but I keep getting told " we can't tell you if that number belongs to you"  I want to deactivate that sim because I think they keep logging back in somehow through that sim 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Mrnomoney 

Vodafone Customer Services cannot access another number that isn't registered to you. 

If it was registered to you it would show on your account when customer support accessed your account. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

This won't be anything to do with a SIM card. you have been a victim of identity theft @Mrnomoney , if you contact one of the credit reference agencies they will be able to give you advise on how to secure your accounts.

Google are very security responsible and they will be able to secure your account.  Presumably, you have changed all your passwords and are considering where you keep your personal information to prevent this happening again.