Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Fraud with my card

BeckTF
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Good morning, on the morning of March 25, two unauthorized and unknown transactions were made to Vodafone Moto, with my Mastercard Debit card.

One for €116.75 with the transaction code: 060460786029

And the other one of €64.78 with the transaction code

I have contacted my bank and they have given me the information and the steps I must follow to resolve this issue between.

Additionally, I would like to hear your suggestion if there is any way on the part of Vodafone to indague because, how and to whom have these transactions been made?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

You mention payment in Euros @BeckTF , this is the Community for the UK, and you are going to need to contact the network for your country.

You have been a victim of fraud, someone has use your card details for online payments and your Bank are duty bound to help and get your stolen money returned to your account.  If you do speak to the network in your country, they won't give you any information, these nasty fraudsters may have used your card details but Vodafone will have all the data protection regulations to abide by.

In cases of identity theft it is always worth checking your credit file, credit reference agencies are there to help and advise.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

AnnS

You mention payment in Euros @BeckTF , this is the Community for the UK, and you are going to need to contact the network for your country.

You have been a victim of fraud, someone has use your card details for online payments and your Bank are duty bound to help and get your stolen money returned to your account.  If you do speak to the network in your country, they won't give you any information, these nasty fraudsters may have used your card details but Vodafone will have all the data protection regulations to abide by.

In cases of identity theft it is always worth checking your credit file, credit reference agencies are there to help and advise.