Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Missed Payment on Credit File but account was closed

tomk1991
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

I had a previous Iphone Contract with Vodafone which ended in October 2022. Following this I received communication that an outstanding balance was due. I contacted Vodafone who confirmed the account was closed and this payment was no longer required. Despite speaking to Vodafone several times I still received communication chasing the outstanding payment. After finally speaking to a Vodafone representative they told me the account was closed, no payment was due and no missed payments would show on my credit file. I am now in the process of submitting a mortgage application and looking at my credit report it is showing two missed payments for November and December 2022. Is there anyone that help have this resolved as it is hampering my credit score and these missed payments should not have been registered in the first place!

1 REPLY 1

Janey

Hi @tomk1991 Thanks for your message! It's important your credit report reflects your payment history correctly so we'd love to help you with this. Please pop our team a message over on our social channels and we'll take a closer look into this. Just let the team know you've posted here too.