Off topic

For help with your Vodafone account, click (here) to contact Customer Services. Want to chat about the latest tech, sport or entertainment news? This section is the place to do it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Back up and sync of contacts across multiple devices

I want to back up and sync my contacts list from multiple devices ( Windows PC / Laptop / Iphone 6 / Ipod Touch ) in one place.  Can I do this via Vodafone and if so, how ? Any advice welcome...thanks

Chestec by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! How do I upload my own profile card?

Does anyone know how to do this? The info says I can upload my own image but there doesnt seem to be an option to do this - all i can see is a choice of half a dozen pre-designed ones. Not that its hugely important but id like to upload my own if i h...

CatVlad by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

World Traveller Charge for receipt of data.

The following is offered to clarify to anyone else searching for the same, this is no longer a question for me: My question to "on-line chat", was answered: Q: "Is the £5 charge made when any data is received",A: "Yes the charge is applied whenever t...

Apple - good or bad?

Today Apple has announced the largest ever corporate quarterly profit of $18 billion - a staggering figure. What makes Apple so successful despite charging very high prices? How can they sell 75 million iPhones in a quarter?Thoughts anyone?Jeff

jeffkinn by 17: Community Champion
  • 10 replies
  • 3 thanks

Android to iOS

It's no secret that I have a deep interest in mobile phones. Over the years I've had Windows CE phones, Blackberry's, an iPhone and various Android phones. I have been using Android phones for about 3 years starting with the Galaxy S3, then the S4 mo...

jeffkinn by 17: Community Champion
  • 14 replies
  • 8 thanks

Phone Apps

I have been using android phones for many years now and was wondering what apps people are using/can't live without them/install first on their phones.I am not a phone gamer so most of mine tend to be entertainment or productivity/office based apps.I...

63johnw by 17: Community Champion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Roaming charges in Europe

Euro-traveller zones.. Please be advised that Andorra is NOT INCLUDED as at January 2015.I was charged £205 by Vodafone, but reimbursed after pointing out that Google searches using the terms "Andorra", and "Vodafone" enabled any user to access Vodaf...

Personal greeting recording time

I have a personal greeting recorded but when I try to change it the new recording time is so short that it tells me I have run out of time in the middle of me speaking the greeting. The original greeting is longer than the amount of time it's giving ...