Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Vpn connection issues over wifi

Hi, I have been using Nordvpn and have had no problems connecting over WiFi or mobile data. I have changed vpn to surfshark. It will not let me connect to that vpn over WiFi but will let me connect using mobile data. This is on my phone but I also ha...

Captcha

Good morning,  I am UK and my ancient mobile (iphone 6) will now show the captcha pictures - I need them in order to book myself in for lateral flow testing - what can I do? Many thanks!

Can you connect a vpn to router?

Is it possible to connect my router to my vpn (Nord)? and if so, is there an "idiot's guide" of how to do this? I've noticed a lot of questions on this matter but it's all technical talk, and I don't understand the bulk of it. I'd appreciate if someo...

DonnaD14 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Gigafast Hub: Time Controls?

Hi, I want to manage my Time Controls on my Gigafast Hub - disconnect from internet (wireless and ethernet) at 11pm each night - how do i do this please?  From what I've found, there should be a Content Controls (and Time Controls) on the Account Set...

Voafone and Openreach

Hi All Would anyone happen to know the approximate time it takes after the Openreach fibre install for Vodafone to be aware of it?I ask as fibre was installed towards the end of the year outside my property. Its active and the Openreach website confi...

jay146 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Why, oh why...

This is really a "let off steam" post. All I wanted to do was renew broadband and 5 days later, according to Harpreet the chat line supremo , it's going to be "reactivated" on 16th February. First I found out I wasn't in a contract (I was, I'd renewe...

Hilda63 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Router won’t connect to NowTV rocku devices

My home NowTV have been connected to my router without any issue. However, yesterday none of my Now Tv rocku devices will connect to the routers. Other devices, such as phones, iPads etc are connected and working fine with internet access. I’ve tried...

Asg100 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Tracing Tool

Looking for help, I need to be able to capture the packet data from my WiFi network, I have logged into the router and within Diagnostic Utility there is a Tracing Tool which when started should save a capture file to my USB. It does save a file but ...

Lucy_87 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Asus DSL-AC68U

Been using a TP-Link Archer 400 for a while and really impressed with the connection speeds of around 72mb but the WiFi was sketchy and seemed to be getting worse. I bought an Asus DSL-AC68U yesterday, primarily so I can see if I can run OpenVPN on i...

Screenshot_20210130-104414_Chrome.jpg
Migwire by 4: Newbie
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

No voucher received

I signed up to superfast 1 with apple tv in October 2020 directly with Vodafone. as part of the offer there was a amazon voucher. Since sign up there hasn't been any mention of it in any communication from Vodafone. My web order number was WEB-000100...