Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upgrade from fibre to Gigafast

Hi, Have been a fibre broadband customer for 12 months, and gigafast has now become available in my area, when I have asked to upgrade to gigafast I have been told this is not possible and have to wait till my 18 month fibre contact has been complete...

Alanhol by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Synology RT2600ac setup with Vodafone Router

Hi everyone, I've tried to setup my Synology RT2600ac to no avail. Everyone I speak to at Vodafone doesn't seem to know how to setup a third party router via WAN. I've got the Vodafone username/password in order to set up the Synology via PPPoE but e...

Heinrich by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Gigafast and Sky Q

I have had Vodafone Gigafast installed today, all ok apart from the fact that the router does not show in the list of available networks in Sky Q. I have spoken to Vodafone via chat and he asked me to split the SSID, that didn't work. He then asked m...

Speed at zero from a TV.

Ladies and Gentlemen I invite you to read this article from THEREGISTER.....https://www.theregister.com/2020/09/22/old_tv_broke_broadband/ and perhaps think that this may be relevant also...What are REIN and SHINE?Repetitive Electrical Impulse Noise ...

Broadband slow down in evenings

Like many others I am experiencing unacceptable slow down during the evenings.  Between 6-7.30pm until gone 11pm my speeds drop to less than 5 mbps.  Sharing that amongst the 4 family members is challenging. The move to vodafone broadband has been th...