Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I've been scammed

unhappycust123
2: Seeker

i joined voxi today, i bought a plan with a video pass but streaming youtube is using my general data allowance, voxi online chat is just a bot, how do i get my problem sorted out. if it is not sorted i will ask my bank to do a chargeback

8 REPLIES 8

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I suspect the reason for this @unhappycust123 is you are a new customer and your video pass will start at midnight tonight, obviously you wouldn't have been expected to know this.

The best thing to do is to have a live chat with a Voxi advisor Voxi Contact Us  they should be able to active the pass manually for you to continue streaming Youtube and make sure you have your full data allowance.  There is further information here I have found here: Voxi Video Pass 

i will wait until midnight and see if it starts then, it would be a shame if i had to leave because voxi is very good in other ways

Hi @unhappycust123, your pass should start within 24 hours of purchasing it. After this time any data used to stream video through one of the inclusive sites will be covered by the pass. If it still appears to be coming from your general data after this time, pop the VOXI Social team a message via Messenger or Twitter and I'm sure they'll be happy to look into this for you.

unhappycust123

is the video pass supposed to show when i login to my account, there seems to be no sign of it

it has been over 24 hours and youtube is still using my general data, voxi feels like a scam, i will be going to smarty after this month

v2.JPGv1.JPG

the bot is useless, round and round in circles, does anyone know how to force a connection to a real human

streaming youtube is been taken out of my general data allowance, and there is no way to contact a real human at voxi

Thank you for keeping us posted @unhappycust123. It's disappointing to see your comments, concerns and feedback. This isn't the smooth VOXI experience you should be having and we certainly wouldn't want to see you leave over this. 

In regards to the VOXI Unlimited Video Pass, once the purchase has been processed it will show on your VOXI account online. As advised by Mark, generally speaking a purchase can take up to 24 hours to process. Once the pass has been added you will receive confirmation via text message and/or email. If it's been over 24 hours and you've still not received any communication regarding the purchase of your VOXI Unlimited Video Pass, there may have been a problem at the point of sale. 

As we don't have access to accounts via the Community, we would recommend getting in touch with the VOXI team. As touched on previously, you can contact VOXI via social media on Facebook or Twitter. If you'd prefer to use Live Chat, simply type in the 'Type your question here' box "issue with pass" - once you've hit enter there will the following response: "Our VOXI bot can't help with that, please click on the chat button below to speak to an adviser".