Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

2 weeks no activation

Jamesclouds88
3: Seeker

I was due to be switched from O2 to Vodafone on 2nd April via PAC code, I chose the ESIM option for my new phone. After 24hrs I got nothing so I messaged Vodafone and they told me to wait another 24hrs, so I did, still noting.

They then opened a dispute and told me my issue has been sent to the back office and will take 24/48hrs. Still nothing and when I opened up a complaint and phoned up I just got told to wait. Over I week later I was getting impatient and the complaints department told me they are just sending me a physical SIM and will take 24/48hrs to come to my address, 4 days have passed now and I've been told it will now take 72hrs to get my physical SIM card, my cooling off period is now over and I have been sent a bill on a phone I still haven't got network for. 

Ontop of this I sent my old phone via trade in with vodafone a week ago and got nothing saying they have received it. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Jamesclouds88, apologies for the delay in getting your number transferred over to us. It sounds like there's been a mix up between your old provider and ourselves. This maybe resolved by using a physical SIM, which is why we've offered to send one out to you. If the postage time isn't suitable, you can also pick a replacement SIM up in any Vodafone store. The team will also be able to activate this for you. Just pop in with photographic ID, such as a drivers license. With regards to the delay with your trade in, pop us a private message via one of our social media channels and we'll be happy to get you an update on this. 

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Jamesclouds88, apologies for the delay in getting your number transferred over to us. It sounds like there's been a mix up between your old provider and ourselves. This maybe resolved by using a physical SIM, which is why we've offered to send one out to you. If the postage time isn't suitable, you can also pick a replacement SIM up in any Vodafone store. The team will also be able to activate this for you. Just pop in with photographic ID, such as a drivers license. With regards to the delay with your trade in, pop us a private message via one of our social media channels and we'll be happy to get you an update on this. 

Jamesclouds88

Thank you, this is the best help I've received in the past 2 weeks, I will try this