Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Data Bar Pending Status

arnolddon
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am posting this on behalf of my friend who currently has no access to the internet to ask this question. 

• My friend's wifi is down and it won't be fixed any time soon (His ISP is having issues in his area)
  • He lives by himself with no access to public wifi
  • Because his wifi was down he was using his Vodafone mobile data, however because he was worried that he was going to go over his allowance, he looked for a control and inadvertently turned on "Data Bar" which blocks his phone using mobile data
  • So now he can't turn off Data Bar as he's got no mobile data or wifi
  • He rung me to help him log in to his vodafone account to turn off the data bar control , however when I log in to the account there is no option to turn it off (Please see attached) 

What can we do in this situation? The customer service helpline won't be open until the next morning.

Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 23.19.13.png
1 REPLY 1

Andy

Hi @arnolddon 👋 I can see in your screenshot the status shows as pending, any requests to add or remove services can take up to 24 hours but are usually much sooner. If your friend still needs help with this please ask them to reach out to us via the details here and we can look into this further.