Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Delivery Status

Stickny
2: Seeker

I don't know where else to go so I am posting on here. I have been in contact with Vodafone on the webchat several times on this matter.

On Friday 27/08/21 I placed an upgrade order to be delivered to my local store for me to collect. I only selected collection as it said I could collect same day. I received an email confirmation to say to wait 1-2 days for collection.

I went in to the store on Monday 30/08/21 and they advised if I hadn't received a confirmation to say its ready for collection, they are unable to help. They also said that due to Monday 30th being a bank holiday, it could be an extra couple days.

I spoke to an advisor on the webchat on Thursday 02/09/21 and they told me "please be assured this will be delivered on Saturday 04/09/21". I went in to the store the day after and same again, if I didn't have a collection confirmation, they couldn't help.

On Monday 6th September, I contacted webchat again and they said to wait 24-48 hours for delivery. Still nothing today so I have just been on webchat and they have said to wait another 24-48 hours.

The web tracker for this says that it was despatched and estimated delivery was 31/08/21. Where abouts do they ship the phones from? If I was told it was two weeks delivery, I would have accepted it but anyone I have spoken to, are unable to help.

I honestly wish I just went in to the store and upgraded in there instead of waiting for a delivery to store, or even delivery to my home address as I would have been given a much better tracking reference from DPD instead of the Vodafone one.

I have been very understanding with the advisors I've spoken to but I'm just getting fed up now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I'm not surprised your fedup with this @Stickny 

But unfortunately as account access isn't available via this forum I can only suggest to speak with the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter DM or Facebook Messenger and they'll take a look.

Link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers

I'm not surprised your fedup with this @Stickny 

But unfortunately as account access isn't available via this forum I can only suggest to speak with the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter DM or Facebook Messenger and they'll take a look.

Link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

P3nf0ld

Ok I ordered my iPhone 13 pro max 1tb in Graphite on October 22nd I've had a message with tracking number saying it's in the warehouse nearly 3 weeks ago. Now they keep saying there is a problem with DPD and trust me there is no problem with DPD I can assure you that. I asked my son was there a problem with his company. He said Dad no everything is running just right here. Ok so now I managed to get through to a manager at Vodafone. They admitted it's not DPDs fault. It's a warehouse problem with Vodafone to blame. Now still after nearly 3 weeks I still not have a phone. So when you do contact Vodafone asking where your handsets are. Don't take the lie that there is a problem with DPD has there isn't. I'm really upset now has they can't go putting the blame on to my son's works. Again I've never been let down so much by a mobile phone company. Everyone just seems to lie. I wonder if my phone will ever arrive by Xmas and whether it's probably in the same category as the downing Street Xmas party. One big lie one after another. One un happy Penfold here Vodafone. Please get more staff down to the warehouse instead of sitting there thinking about Xmas. Yes that means all you people sat at the top, get on a pair of overalls and get down to the warehouse and sort out this mess and joke of a company before it's too late.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi @P3nf0ld - we’re very sorry there has been a delay with some orders.  We're doing everything we can to get your order to you asap. DPD will contact you by email or text once its on its way. You can also check updates at http://vodafone.co.uk/track-my-order

Please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK and we'll be happy to chase this up for you too!