Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Failed number transfer

mahirkhan
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

In January I left three and transferred my number to Vodafone. The port in had failed for me but had gone through according to Vodafone. My old 3 sim said no service as it had been de activated and the number had ported to the Vodafone network apparently but as soon as it transferred to Vodafone the Vodafone sim said NO SERVICE tried it in multiple phones tried calling my number from other mobiles and all I heard was the number you have dialled is incorrect then Vodafone says it looks fine I was unable to use my number for over a month until it worked after multiple arguments with CS, As soon as my number worked I got my PAC and went straight back to three and said I’ll wait a couple months and transfer back to Vodafone later last week I decided it’s been a couple months I’ll try Vodafone but I got a great deal on TalkMobile Which uses Vodafone’s network and today my number was transferred and AGAIN both sims now say NO SERVICE.. my 3 one and talkmob one tried calling my number same thing again ‘’number doesn’t exist’’  I’ve contacted TalkMobile and they said it’s fine on their end I’m really frustrated because Vodafone’s network is better in my area and this is the second time I’ve tried to switch and talkmobs CS is far worse than Vodafone’s 😣 just wanted to know if anyone has had the same issue as me 

3 REPLIES 3

Lucy_F

Hi @mahirkhan sorry to hear this trouble you've been facing. If there's anything we can do to help from our end, please message our team via the contact information found here. Lucy 

Hi , Thanks would Vodafone be able to help with this? As I’m porting into TalkMobile but the same issue occurred last tine when I joined Vodafone previously 

Hi @mahirkhan. It's disappointing to see your post. We completely understand how troublesome this entire experience must be. Although Talkmobile runs on our network, your account and information will be on Talkmobile's system, not ours. To move forward, you will need to get in touch with Talkmobile, as we won't have access to your account.