Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I want my phone number back

Marcy
2: Seeker
  • Hi! How can I get my inactive phone number back! 3 weeks ago I transferred the number from EE to Vodafone through Mobile.co.uk but things were not clear and I decided to stop the contract but the problem is that my number which I used for 4 years is now inactive in Vodafone , I called Vodafone many times and nothing was resolved. On March 18, I called again and again and an operator told me that he would reactivate my phone number so that I could get a pac code and return to EE, but I waited as I was told between 5 minutes and an hour and nothing! I want my phone number back!
2 REPLIES 2

Marcy

Hi! How can I get my inactive phone number back! 3 weeks ago I transferred the number from EE to Vodafone through Mobile.co.uk but things were not clear and I decided to stop the contract but the problem is that my number which I used for 4 years is now inactive in Vodafone , I called Vodafone many times and nothing was resolved. On March 18, I called again and again and an operator told me that he would reactivate my phone number so that I could get a pac code and return to EE, but I waited as I was told between 5 minutes and an hour and nothing! I want my phone number back!

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you've disconnected your number before requesting a PAC and porting it to another provider, we will need to reactivated it before you can move it. This process can take up to 24 hours to complete, but usually happens in just a few minutes. If it's been longer than 24 hours and your number still hasn't reactivated, please pop us a message via one of our Social Channels and we'll be happy to look into what'd caused this delay.