Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I wish to cancel recent upgrade

JUNGLISTDAVE
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I chatted to a Vodafone advisor online about upgrading to a Samsung Chromebook 360 but my judgement was somewhat clouded as I'm currently in hospital under a section 3, I want to cancel my upgrade and now Vodafone have sent me order details via email and its stating 2 laptop devices arriving tomorrow between 8 and 6pm but I have tried chatting to advisor and tried ringing Vodafone but their office hours have now closed until 8am in the morning so what do I do now then please and how do I cancel it and send the 2 devices back to Vodafone? Should I not answer the door when it comes to be delivered and get them returned to sender? I'm worried now because it's a 24 month contract 

2 REPLIES 2

WelshPaul
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Refuse delivery or don't answer the door. They will be returned to Vodafone and once returned, contact Vodafone and request they cancel your order under the cooling off period. Or accept delivery and take them to your nearest Vodafone store and they will (or should) assist with cancelling your agreement under the above mentioned cooling off period.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @JUNGLISTDAVE 

Don't worry you have a 14 day cooling off period on which to cancel.

If the items are in a despatched status then Vodafone cannot stop the delivery so then after delivery you can arrange for the items to be sent back or if local as mentioned by @WelshPaul pop them back into a Vodafone Highstreet Store.

Take the details of the person you returned them to.

Personally then a day or so later I'd follow up with Vodafone Customer Services. 

Vodafone orders/returns. 

More information here ^

I wish you all the best.  :Smiling:  

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.