Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Left hanging on transfer of ownership

h8_this_lot
1: Seeker

Hi,

Several weeks ago I submitted a transfer of ownership form. I presumed it would have been sorted by now but no. I have tried online chat but it keeps breaking. I try calling but it's a neverending loop of nothingness telling me to try online. I tried Twitter and got the below:

We appreciate your frustration and understand why you would feel this way, which is disappointing to hear. Upon checking the account I can see we have a note stating team has already received the transfer of ownership request. However, I can't see any further update after that. In this situation I would suggest you to please get in touch with our transfer of ownership team on 191 and they will share further update on that.

How do I actually go about getting this sorted without having to leave Vodafone? As I said, I tried calling 191 but I've yet not managed to get to speak to anyone.

I have 2 numbers on my account. I want to move one into a new account.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

The Twitter and Facebook Teams are the same people who reply on the forum.

Unfortunately account access isn't available via the forum.

I would suggest to raise a complaint via > Code-of-practice and perhaps perservere with Customer Support if this isn't resolved @h8_this_lot 

I wish you all the best.  :Smiling: 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @h8_this_lot 

It's not quite clear what you are wanting to do and if completing a change of ownership is the correct procedure.

You mention having 2 numbers on your account and are wanting to move one to a new account.  If this account is in your name, that may be where you may be having the problems, a change of ownership would need to be completed to a new owner or changing from personal to business.

Drop the Social Team a new message with a link to the thread, they will have all the necessary account access and advise the best procedure to transfer one of the numbers to a new account.  As you already know the Team can be contacted here: Contact Us