Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Old account billing/default Issue

mstogdale81
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

i have an issue with a Default from vodafone that has falgged up on a Security Vetting check for a job application, this is for an old account/bill that i was never able to resolve despite various calls with vodfone etc, no attempt to recover the debt was made and everytime i tried to resolve it from my end i didnt get any further forward i decided to just leave it and await the default coming off my file which i think should be in a few months

however i now need to resolve this issue due to this employment opporunity but once again im not actually gettina anywhere with customer services due to them being unable to find my account. could someone point me in the direction of someone i can actually speak to about this?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Robyn

Hi @mstogdale81 

This is certainly not the experience we ever want any of our customers to have with us and we absolutely need to put this right. As the forum is a space for general advice and general queries, we're unable to access accounts. So we can help, please come chat to my team on Facebook or via X (formally known as Twitter)