Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Order stuck on confirmed

Mitchell55
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have ordered a Apple Watch series 8 to go alongside my phone contract. I ordered on the 23rd July for delivery 25th July. I have received an email confirmation and the up front payment has been took from my bank account. The 25th has been and gone and I have had no further email to confirm dispatch and when I track my order on my account it still says confirmed. When I track through the order number on the website without signing in it still says order is being processed. 
How long am I expected to wait for the Watch to be dispatched ? The watch is in stock as when I go onto the product page online I can order one for next day. Could anyone advise why it’s taking so long. 

3 REPLIES 3

Jason

Hi @Mitchell55. We understand how concerning this must be. As we don't have access to your account via the Community, to take a closer look can you please get in touch with our Social Media team? 

If your order is indeed stuck, our team will take the necessary steps to escalate this for you. 

sorry for the late reply. The order eventually got cancelled but due to personal issues at the time I didn't look into the why. I still have this one number come up on my Vodafone app but I don't think it's coming up on my bill as it hasn't increased since before the order. I have since found in my messages on my Vodafone app I needed to sign the credit agreement which I have missed and now the link has expired how do I go about rectifying this 

thanks 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mitchell55 - thanks for explaining what's happened. If the order's cancelled, we'll need to replace this for you and send over a new credit agreement. 

If you'd like to do this on the phone, then please call us on 191 free from a Vodafone mobile or 03333 040 191 from any other network/landline. When you call, please advise your initial order was cancelled and you'd like to replace this. 

Please also advise the agent you speak to, of the number you've seen through the app, so it can be cancelled.