Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Pay monthly upgrade

Gabminchella
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I find it so disappointing that Vodafone don’t want to keep loyalty customers. I’ve always found Vodafone in the past so helpful and a great network but I was basically just told on the phone that there’s nothing they could do about my upgrade and go to another network if they can do it cheaper. So shocked and disappointed 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

My advice is to phone 191 on Monday and choose the Thinking of Leaving option @Gabminchella

That should get you to the Retentions Department.

They'll have various offers to a person who is at the end of their contract term. 

Have examples to show them what's out there with other outlets. 

You may find lesser options for a person at their early upgrade stage. 

If your not happy to accept then try somewhere like Carphone Warehouse as they can upgrade you. 

Just ensure they upgrade you and not talk You into a 2nd line and suggest you transfer your current mobile number from the new contract to your existing contract. 

Certain discounts such as VEA is only available to people upgrading directly with Vodafone. 

It's all well and good saying move to another UK Network but not all of them offer the same connection everywhere. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks that’s really helpful! I ring 191 earlier but they just werent very helpful at all and didn’t seem like they wanted to keep me as a customer. Will try again on Monday with this info though

You're very welcome for my reply. 

Remember to choose the 'Thinking of Leaving' option when you call. 

Work out what approximately will tempt you to sign up for another 24 months and which phone(s) your interested in. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.