Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Renewed contract -need a mods help please

Jonps
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

ive spoken to one of the loveliest people within VF I have ever had the pleasure to talk to.

the problem is that I struggle with comms as I have ASD and so even though I didn’t want to renew I couldn’t say no.

i can’t call back and discuss this as I can’t go through the process again, I’m a salespersons dream.

is there any way I can cancel and get my PAC via email or chat? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Jonps

If you don't want the upgrade you have every right to cancel the contract in the first 30 days.

As you do not want to contact Vodafone through the customer service channels, please wait for the forum team to get to the thread, they will be able to generate your PAC and make arrangements for you to return any hardware.

Alternatively, you can make a return through a Vodafone store but may still need to make sure the contract has been cancelled by contacting customer services. 

Hi

thanks AnnS

plucked up the courage to call and got a guy with all the customer service skills of a cactus.

Called back and said it was a complaint and spoke to a much more helpful person.

upshot is that the order is locked out so nothing can be changed until it arrives 😢 

nevermind.