Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

This is a bit of an odd one I have automatic gates controlled by a Sim card

mickyblueeyes69
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

This is a bit of an odd one I have automatic gates controlled by a Sim card i have no access to the card and cannot retrieve any messages or calls. they call it a GSM remote control.  My problem is i cannot create an account with Vodafone as i cannot send or receive on the Sim. Is there any way i can create an account with just the number as i have to top up every 30 days and would like to change the bundle and pay by direct debit if that is possible. I also am running blind by how much is on the card i just keep paying £10 every 16th of the month. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Vodafone have to verify the account is set up for the number.

Unfortunately, the only way is to take the SIM out and use it in a phone to receive the one time PIN to set up and manage the account. 

Thanks i thought so I cant get inside the module so i may have to live with it, This is pay monthly if i overpay does that carry forward to the next month ie making it a later date or do i just lose it I was thinking of paying £30 for three months but do not know how Vodafone will handle that as i do not have an account, Thanks