Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VODAFONE iphone exchange

lorrainetrias
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello, I have a question. 

. I upgraded to an iphone 13 PRO. but i don’t think i’m happy with it, if i want to get this exchanged to the iphone pro MAX 13.  but the product is out of stock 6-8 weeks. can i get in contact to exchange in my 14 day cooling period, keep my iPhone13 pro to use  till i can get it exchanged and it’s back in stock? or else i won’t have a mobile phone for 6-8 weeks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

The return period is 14 days @lorrainetrias , after this time you will be locked into the upgrade, you can't just notify Vodafone you are not happy with the phone but want to keep it for 6 to 8 weeks until the phone you want is in stock.

If you want to cancel the upgrade, make the return during the 14 days, you account will be reverted back to pre upgrade leaving you free to upgrade to the phone you want.  In the meantime, continue to use the phone you were using before the upgrade.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

AnnS

The return period is 14 days @lorrainetrias , after this time you will be locked into the upgrade, you can't just notify Vodafone you are not happy with the phone but want to keep it for 6 to 8 weeks until the phone you want is in stock.

If you want to cancel the upgrade, make the return during the 14 days, you account will be reverted back to pre upgrade leaving you free to upgrade to the phone you want.  In the meantime, continue to use the phone you were using before the upgrade.