Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Youtube Subsciption Problem

ekara
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have just signed up to a new plan which gives a free entertainment package.

I have received a text with the entertainment link on when I try adding YouTube shows the next page says "oh dear! We'll take you back to the home page" and they only option is a "close" button

I would be grateful if you could solve this problem.

Regards

66 REPLIES 66

garichd
4: Newbie

I am facing exactly the same issue. Will appreciate some advice,

Looking at the browser logs - this seems to be the error and will probably help :

{"usecaseId":"afa8a319-7560-4202-aab7-98bba7556411","transactionId":"8ea0aa72-aa3c-4eef-9bee-2f79004e12c8","reason":"YOUTUBE_VFG_POLICY_EXCEPTION","reasonCode":"400","description":"Youtube400FamilyExceptionYoutube returned an unexpected PolicyException"}

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ekara @garichd - thanks for reaching out to us. I’m sorry that you’re both facing this issue when trying to pick YouTube as part of your Entertainment choice. We’re aware of this and we’re working hard to get it fixed as soon as possible.

@Gemma , Thanks for the reply. Can you please update this post once the issue is fixed?

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@garichd - you’re welcome and of course. One of us will pop back as soon as we know more 😊

@Gemma , Is there any update on this issue ?

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@garichd - we’ve had an update to say it’s still actively being worked on. We’ll be back here when we've anymore news.

@Gemma , @Amanda I am facing another issue, I am now not getting an inclusive option for the entertainment pack. but getting the paid options only. I do not have an active subscription.

see the screenshot below:

garichd_0-1656056788653.png

garichd_1-1656056834503.png

How do I solve this issue..!  :Sad_face:

On Monday I received a text that my YouTube premium was cancelled but it's not supposed to end till November 2023 as stated on my plan

Hello. Just to confirm, your inclusive YouTube Premium subscription has now ended. If you've signed up to a new plan with entertainment included, we'll send you another text shortly to let you know how to set it up

I've tried to activate it again but it's £11.99 a month I've been on endless webchats but told nothing...I'm paying for a service now I'm not getting 

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reaching out to us @Andyparks 👋

Did you upgrade your last contract early? It may be that the 24 month subscription period started earlier and this is why you've received this message - as it could be 24 months from when the new plan/entertainment pack was activated. 

So we can check this and help get it set back up for you, come and chat to my team on social media - please remember to include your community username and a link to your post, so you won't need to repeat yourself.