Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Youtube Subsciption Problem

ekara
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have just signed up to a new plan which gives a free entertainment package.

I have received a text with the entertainment link on when I try adding YouTube shows the next page says "oh dear! We'll take you back to the home page" and they only option is a "close" button

I would be grateful if you could solve this problem.

Regards

66 REPLIES 66

@Andyparks , I am facing the same issue :Sad_face:

Can we subscribe to the 1 month free offer while Vodafone/Youtube are sorting things out and then cancel?

I'm having the same problem if I want YouTube premium I have to pay £11.99 a month when it's supposed to be part of my plan.. how long dose it take to tick a few boxes and sort everyone YouTube out that's having this problem 

Mine isn’t working either. Spoke to them several times and they keep saying YouTube is running some update at their end. 
It’s been several days where I cannot do what I want to with my YouTube. When I click on the entertain link on text the webpage which opens up says my subscription for YouTube premium is active until 2025 and doesn’t give me the option to select the entertainment pack anymore but when I open YouTube it says “you have an inactive subscription ended 18th June 2022.”
Such a disappointment when you pay £100/month. 

@garichd I've managed to subscribe to Youtube just now.

Possibly you can do it too.

@ekara , Thanks, Unfortunately still not working for me..!

Hi

How were you able to reconnect ?