Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Sim Swap - Failed message 'Number Blocked'

Hi, just having na issue with a sim swap on the simswap web page I select Pay monthlythen i enter the mobile numberand then I enter the security code i am sent via smsthen i get the message ' Your Number is Blocked , contact account holder'  I am the...

jwilkins by 1: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Contract ending - revised rate

My contract is due to finish on 28th October...I have tried to speak to customer services to establish what my rate will change to after this date as I had a phone with my contract and will be paid off by 28th October...I have had no avail! I was jus...

Call restrictions

Hi I can’t call any number, says calls are restricted to this number, reset phone, bill is not behind or due.   

Abbye by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

I need to be able to view my bills of the past seven years.

As title says, these bills are the most solid proof of address that I can get, since mostly the shared houses I lived in the other bills have been on other peoples names. My bank lets me see online statements of up to seven years, so when I called 19...

Werrk by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can I upgrade/renew my SIM contract online?

Last year I moved to a SIM-only plan because I bought a Pixel 2. It works for me so I'm going to stick with it. I know that I could keep the plan the same and continue paying what I'm paying, but when you sign with a Red Entertainment package you onl...

mcarlin by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Rude chat lady

My contract is due to end in 35 days, so I am due to upgrade. I just spoke on web chat to Liz from the upgrades dept. I asked about an iPhone X. She offered me a deal (including 2 yrs manufacturers warranty worth £140, which is weird as that should b...

Resolved! New Sim

Hi all,On Tuesday, my step-grandad gave me my upgrade (phone and new sim w/ same number but different deal), and I turned the new phone on with new sim inserted, but it has not yet activated and it has now been 3 days.  At first I thought it was beca...