Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Resolved! keeping number

Hi,I hope you can help.  I have just changed from 2 year monthly contract with Vodafone to a 12 month sim only plan. Vodafone have sent me my new sim with a new number but I want to keep my old number.The keep my number section on the website does no...

Alpha501 by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Out of date email address - can't reset password

Hi -My partner can't log in to his account because he's forgotten his username and password and can't reset these because his email address has changed and he no longer has access to his old address.  What can he do to regain access to his account on...

Scam text - FreeMsg: Thankyou for subscribing to .....

I've received a text this morning that says:FreeMsg: Thankyou for subscribing to Norton Mobile Security Plan for £4.50 per week from Freenet Digital until you text STOP to 60136Has anyone else received anything like this. Not sure how to proceed. I d...

Boomer5 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

WIFi calling and Vodafone basics

HI, i am looking at potentially getting one of the Vodafone Basics pay monthly plans. I understand no roaming is available, including within the EU (even though technically, the EU has ruled to scrap roaming altogether, so there is no roaming between...

Frosl by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Default showing on credit file - how to remove??

Hi there Could I please get some advice on how to remove a default notice on my account. I was presented with a crazy bill back in 2015 which I disputed (and was acknowledged by vodafone at the time - but somehow all call records were lost) and went ...

sqad786 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

account

I have tried many times to connect myself into my account but it is not working I need some help 

Secure Net Blocked Sites

Hi,  for the the past few days every link on twitter has been blocked by secure net and I can’t get passed it even when I try to ignore and continue, why is this happening?  Thanks 

My phone has been blacklisted by mistake

Hi my phone stopped working months now has signal but can't call or txt. I have been trying to resolve this for months now and got nowhere then I find out Vodafone has blacklisted my phone. So I have had to use my old iPhone for months while still pa...

Gemz1988 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

How to buy a gold mobile number from Vodafone?

Dear Vodafone, How do I go about buying a gold mobile number from Vodafone? Like for example: 07*** 222 222. I have tried calling customer support, however, I have been unable to get through to the correct department. Please, could you kindly send me...

ed666 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Call restrictions

My phone calls are restricted even when I call 191. But my mobile data still works and I can still send texts. I can receive calls fine too.