Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone advantage scheme web site failing

I am trying to apply the advantage scheme to a recently upgraded 12 month plan. Unfortuntly the web page is not working. It correctly takes my details , such as name email etc, allows me to submit. Then a new page pops ups. Titled “sorry there was an...

I wish to finish my contract

Hi all, I wish to finish my contract, apart from telephoning CS who always talk me into another 2 years! Can I not just email my notice,

atro1 by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Not receiving texts from friends with EE

I moved to Vodafone last month and can't receive texts from friends with EE. I spoke to customer services yesterday who told me I had 'bugs' on my account that they were removing and to restart my phone. I've done this but still no good - the number ...

Onecom......

Hi, my account is with Onecom which I understand works with Vodafone. I have recently recieved a text from Onecom saying my tarrif has expired and need to contact them, which I did.... The guy informed me I can get a new tariff and pay same ammount b...

strangers claim i called them, but i didnt..?

hi folks,i have received several phone calls from people  who told me they had a missed call from my mobile number.the people talking to me were accent wise all over the place, from asian to scottish and welsh.i live in west yorkshire..the last gentl...

Rokko by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! "discount" on tablet contract

Here's a strange one,just under two years ago I got a Vodafone Tablet on a 24 month contract at a discounted price of £10.00 per month (down from £16) for 3GB of data.Today, I got an email from VF stating that as my contract was nearly up I could upg...

Tablet offer

Hello I just recieved a call from vodaphone about a long term loyalty reward scheme for a tablet over a 24 month period, capping my contract at £25. I'm very dubious about this offer. the guy spoke very fast it was hard to understand exactly what he ...