Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 14 Pro doesn’t work abroad

michalwoj
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My iPhone 14 Pro doesn’t work abroad. I am unable to use 4G or make any calls unless connected to a WiFi. The display shows that it’s within 4G network, I don’t have any restrictions on the account, and have roaming and automatic network selection enabled.

I have previously had my partner call Vodafone support while I was abroad, but all advice was limited to resetting network and checking if roaming and automatic network selection is on. None of this helped. I was told that they cannot verify the issue when I’m back in the UK as naturally there is no roaming needed here. 

So I am stuck with a very expensive phone that works in just one country, paying for a plan that includes roaming and international calls.  Not great. 

Any advice anybody?

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @michalwoj - I can understand how frustrating this must be. Is it possible to try your SIM in another phone? This way it will rule out if it's the phone, or something on your account stopping it. So that we can double check your account and also get you to send over some images of the 'Settings' from your phone, please message us on Social Media