Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

one number change watch etc

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi,  there is a a lot of help pages on Vodafone on how setup once number connectivity plan on once number.  but what I'm looking for is correct procedure on what do with with Apple Watch connectivity plan if I need to put the Apple Watch to factory settings and need to setup plan again after a restore on same watch so I don't run into any problems etc or changing from Watch to latest model etc

thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2

Effie

Hey @Anonymous I hope you're doing well 😊 The best thing to do so we can make sure everything is set up correctly is to either drop us a message on social media here or pop into a Vodafone store so we can handle the switch for you. 

RyanHaris
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

To set up a Vodafone cellular plan on your Apple Watch, start by creating a backup of your watch if possible. Reset the watch to its factory settings and then pair it with your iPhone. During the pairing process, you'll be prompted to set up or restore the cellular plan. If you're upgrading to a new Apple Watch, you can transfer the plan, ensuring you have your account details ready for a smooth setup process.