cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Bill for £239 ETF because I moved house then switched provider at the end of my 2 year contract

User1001
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I moved house towards the end of a 2 year contract. Vodafone mistakenly started me on a new 2 year contract I contacted them after a couple of hours getting through security and explaining the issue they agreed it was a mistake and said they had sorted it. When I switched provider I got an email saying there is no early termination fee (ETF) but then on Christmas Day I got a bill for £235 so I contacted them again. After a couple of hours getting through security and explaining the issue they said it was an ETF and agreed it was a mistake and said they would get the ETF cancelled and issue you me another bill on the 8th of January to reflect this. I got another bill on the 9th of January for £239. 

1 REPLY 1

Jason

It's disappointing to see your concerns raised @User1001. We understand how alarming this must have been to see. As we don't have access to your account via the Community, to take a closer look, can you please reach out to the Social Media team?