Welcome to the Vodafone Community!

Discuss, learn and share how to leverage the power of the crowd and build deep relationships with your customers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
498033members
698327posts

Browse the Community

Community Activity

4G no internet, no service and constantly on E since 3G shutdown

Ever since the 3G shutdown, I have been getting 4G no internet in most places that never before, even if I have full bars 4G or even 5G, it just doesn’t work at all! Vodafone customer service don’t care in the slightest as it’s “good” on their end, a...

Rxbski by 3: Seeker
  • 31 replies
  • 1 thanks

Unable to recharge

I have been trying to recharge my prepaid for Europe roaming but because my registered email is incorrect, I can’t recharge. I have not been able to contact Vodafone to remedy this. Can’t even request a callback. Vodafone support is absolute rubbish,...

PS5 connection not working

Our PS5 has stopped working since moving to Vodafone . We have tried to connect on wifi and wired neither works, we have tried factory resets on both router and ps5 and changing the dns but nothing. Internet works for other devices just not the ps5. ...

Sawjo by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

PS5 not connecting to internet via Ultra Hub

Bit of a long one but will try and keep it brief.I'm a 900Mb customer with the Ultra Hub.  Bought a PS5 today and it will not connect to the internet.  It connects to the router, the router sees it on the network, but on setting up the network connec...

Landline phone with own router on FTTP

Just got FTTP and everything is working fine off the VF router. Phone lines are plugged into the VF router, VF router's WiFi is switched off. 3rd party Mesh has been switched to Bridge mode and plugged into the VF's ethernet port.However I am shocked...

Fibre Broadband Modem - Phone Socket?

HelloVodafone are updating my line to fibre in a couple of weeks. Just a couple of questions please...Does the Openreach fibre modem ONT have a socket for a digital land line? So you don't need to plug your phone into the router you can use the modem...

International minutes to the EU

I have recently changed my Vodafone contract & my new contract includes "500 International minutes to the EU" when calling from UK.I am struggling to find any information on the countries I can call that are included & whether these minutes apply to ...

Constant Drop Outs

Unsure if others have experienced the same issue as I have however I would like to put this here to warn other potential customers in the future.My broadband was years ago on ADSL, slow but stable. When upgraded to FTTC back in 2018 with another prov...

kerryw92 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Points scam?

Today I received a text message claiming that my Vodafone points would expire in three days. I clicked on the link they gave me: https://vodafone.coruks.buzz/searchand it had options such as an air fryer and earbuds. It was a bit suspicious, so I tho...

1000029433.png

Why my website is blocked by vodafone ?

My website is being blocked by you and only by you. It is coming back clean with all other sources. The website is not dangerous, and this is affecting my business. I have raised dispute for the same and seems like ignored.  I NEED MY WEBSITE FIXED P...

Latest from our Blog

Mobile Voice Calls

We had a technical issue affecting mobile voice calls earlier today, our recovery plan is fully in place and usual service has been restored. We will be monitoring the situation closely.

0 Comments

Mobile Voice Calls

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues making mobile voice calls. Our team continues to work on fixing the problem, which stems from a technical fault in our network. We're sorry for...

0 Comments

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Taylor Deeley, Trainer from Samsung UK, introduces the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. This AI phone takes bright and sharp images, even at night. Plus, benefit from the convenience of Galaxy AI. https://ww...

0 Comments