Welcome to the Vodafone Community!

Discuss, learn and share how to leverage the power of the crowd and build deep relationships with your customers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
498020members
698320posts

Browse the Community

Community Activity

Landline phone with own router on FTTP

Just got FTTP and everything is working fine off the VF router. Phone lines are plugged into the VF router, VF router's WiFi is switched off. 3rd party Mesh has been switched to Bridge mode and plugged into the VF's ethernet port.However I am shocked...

Fibre Broadband Modem - Phone Socket?

HelloVodafone are updating my line to fibre in a couple of weeks. Just a couple of questions please...Does the Openreach fibre modem ONT have a socket for a digital land line? So you don't need to plug your phone into the router you can use the modem...

International minutes to the EU

I have recently changed my Vodafone contract & my new contract includes "500 International minutes to the EU" when calling from UK.I am struggling to find any information on the countries I can call that are included & whether these minutes apply to ...

Constant Drop Outs

Unsure if others have experienced the same issue as I have however I would like to put this here to warn other potential customers in the future.My broadband was years ago on ADSL, slow but stable. When upgraded to FTTC back in 2018 with another prov...

kerryw92 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Points scam?

Today I received a text message claiming that my Vodafone points would expire in three days. I clicked on the link they gave me: https://vodafone.coruks.buzz/searchand it had options such as an air fryer and earbuds. It was a bit suspicious, so I tho...

1000029433.png

Why my website is blocked by vodafone ?

My website is being blocked by you and only by you. It is coming back clean with all other sources. The website is not dangerous, and this is affecting my business. I have raised dispute for the same and seems like ignored.  I NEED MY WEBSITE FIXED P...

Proof of Usage eSIM

Hi, my Samsung Z Fold 5 was stolen on 20 May 2024. I need a Proof of Usage to submit an insurance claim. I have already completed the form at this link using my IMEI number [Removed] Vodafone responded via email "Unfortunately, we haven’t been able t...

I received a text is it a scam

I've just received a text saying redemption of points ends in 3 days the web page looks official but this is the 1st I've heard of points scheme please see attached pictures

Screenshot_20240528_115426_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20240528_115433_Messages.jpg
Tnarg24 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone 900mb broadband - anyone used it?

Hi all. Moving house shortly and unfortunately where I'm going to in Meanwood they don't have Virgin Media lines. So I'll have to switch my provider.I was eyeing up the Vodafone 900mb connection. Does anyone have experience with it? Does it ever drop...

haaaw by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 1 thanks

Why my post is still not approved?

Hello,Before many days, I posted a query on this forum but still it is not approved. Could you please guide me how much time this will take for approval?You can check this :  Thanks

Screenshot (200).png
pihu02 by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Latest from our Blog

Mobile Voice Calls

We had a technical issue affecting mobile voice calls earlier today, our recovery plan is fully in place and usual service has been restored. We will be monitoring the situation closely.

0 Comments

Mobile Voice Calls

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues making mobile voice calls. Our team continues to work on fixing the problem, which stems from a technical fault in our network. We're sorry for...

0 Comments

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Taylor Deeley, Trainer from Samsung UK, introduces the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. This AI phone takes bright and sharp images, even at night. Plus, benefit from the convenience of Galaxy AI. https://ww...

0 Comments