Welcome to the Vodafone Community!

Discuss, learn and share how to leverage the power of the crowd and build deep relationships with your customers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
497719members
697809posts

Browse the Community

Community Activity

Disgraceful vulnerable customer treatment

I've been with Vodafone for nearly 5 years and have always praised them and gave them glowing reviews to all until now! I had a breakdown due to multiple deaths in my family and fell behind in my bills but Vodafone was working with me through this an...

Billi3 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Terminated

I run a small business from home and depend 100% on my broadband.My account has been terminated due to late payment of an April and May invoice.I accept I am late with these payments.What is impossible to understand is Vodafone terminated my account ...

FumingRH by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Intermittent Disconnects, packet loss and more

I have had Fibre 900 since Aug/Sep 2022 (Openreach in M26 postcode) - all has been great using my own ASUS AX11000 Router - over the past few months i have been getting some high packet loss and random disconnections - ( i thought due to DNS settings...

ebfb0836b90fcc96b7bca43d9277ba93e5a88d2c screencapture-asusrouter-Advanced-WAN-Content-asp-2024-05-09-09_21_53.png

Resolved! Superfast2 to Fibre2 switching issues

I am having issues with Vodafone after signing up to a new contract switching from Superfast2 to Fibre2. Basically I have no internet at all and the WiFi hub internet light just flashes red.I have been in contact with customer support twice and both ...

Cadamson by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Porting my 46 year old landline number

Having joined vodafone i now have new number when I asked if I could keep my old number i was told it would take 5 days and I could keep it but it did not happen when I asked again I was told my previous provider talktalk would not release it and I w...

Gloria-b by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 3 thanks

ipv6 settings

Hi just been upgraded to full fiber via openreach and vodafone has enabled ipv6 on my connection i am using my own router to connect but am struggling to put the settings in for ipv6 and vodafone isnt helpful i have read they have implimented dual st...

Extend WIFI coverage with existing equipment

Hello AllI am looking to extend my WIFI signal and have been given a Zyxel NWA1302-AC ( looks like a flying saucer!) and a Zyxel AC 1200 hardwired extender... I am not a techie im afraid but both look in great condition.Could anyone tell me whether e...

Traku by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband Connection

Hello, so recently I was with another provider and I decided to switch to Vodafone Full Fibre due to some friends telling me that the speeds that Vodafone offered was much better than what I had and at an affordable price. essentially I bought the Pr...

Latest from our Blog

Mobile Voice Calls

We had a technical issue affecting mobile voice calls earlier today, our recovery plan is fully in place and usual service has been restored. We will be monitoring the situation closely.

0 Comments

Mobile Voice Calls

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues making mobile voice calls. Our team continues to work on fixing the problem, which stems from a technical fault in our network. We're sorry for...

0 Comments

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Taylor Deeley, Trainer from Samsung UK, introduces the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. This AI phone takes bright and sharp images, even at night. Plus, benefit from the convenience of Galaxy AI. https://ww...

0 Comments

Intermittent Network Issues Resolved

Good afternoon, We can confirm that the network issue experienced by some customers this morning has been fixed and normal service has resumed. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Comments