Welcome to the Vodafone Community!

Discuss, learn and share how to leverage the power of the crowd and build deep relationships with your customers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
497826members
697987posts

Browse the Community

Community Activity

Router High CPU Usage

Hi, I notice after a few days my Router CPU usage is spiking to 88-99% and just sitting there constantly at that until I reboot the Router. I've tried factory resetting it but it results in the same thing after a few days. When the CPU usage is high ...

kraM1t_0-1716210155793.png
kraM1t by 3: Seeker
  • 21 replies
  • 0 thanks

Pay as you go e sim

can anyone tell me what the b****** hell is going on?! I ordered a new PAYG Plus plan with Vodafone on 08.05.24 and selected the option to transfer my number from Lebara and provided a PAC number.I received several emails from Vodafone and one of the...

Broadband has been down for days

There is a fault on the external connection to my property that was detected and reported a few days ago. I've chased support a few times to ask when an engineer is coming to fix but have had no response. I keep being promised an update or call from ...

Vodafone Points scam?

Today I received a text message claiming that my Vodafone points would expire in three days. I clicked on the link they gave me: https://vodafone.coruks.buzz/searchand it had options such as an air fryer and earbuds. It was a bit suspicious, so I tho...

1000029433.png

PS5 not connecting to internet via Ultra Hub

Bit of a long one but will try and keep it brief.I'm a 900Mb customer with the Ultra Hub.  Bought a PS5 today and it will not connect to the internet.  It connects to the router, the router sees it on the network, but on setting up the network connec...

4G no internet, no service and constantly on E since 3G shutdown

Ever since the 3G shutdown, I have been getting 4G no internet in most places that never before, even if I have full bars 4G or even 5G, it just doesn’t work at all! Vodafone customer service don’t care in the slightest as it’s “good” on their end, a...

Rxbski by 3: Seeker
  • 25 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Forgive me Vodafone, but you're wrong - AGAIN!

Just had an intriguing text from Vodafone. It reads:Hello. At Vodafone our engineers actively monitor the performance of your broadband service. We have identified conditions on your line that may be impacting the experience you are receiving. If you...

Ripshod by 16: Advanced member
  • 9 replies
  • 2 thanks

5G signal disappeared

We have a Samsung Galaxy, iPhone and Gigacube all working from 5G signal on a mast that's 75m from our house. All of a sudden the 5G signal has disappeared. We now get 4G+ signals instead but no 5G. Our wifi still works fine from the Gigacube and our...

ColB by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Latest from our Blog

Mobile Voice Calls

We had a technical issue affecting mobile voice calls earlier today, our recovery plan is fully in place and usual service has been restored. We will be monitoring the situation closely.

0 Comments

Mobile Voice Calls

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues making mobile voice calls. Our team continues to work on fixing the problem, which stems from a technical fault in our network. We're sorry for...

0 Comments

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Taylor Deeley, Trainer from Samsung UK, introduces the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. This AI phone takes bright and sharp images, even at night. Plus, benefit from the convenience of Galaxy AI. https://ww...

0 Comments