Welcome to the Vodafone Community!

Discuss, learn and share how to leverage the power of the crowd and build deep relationships with your customers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
497911members
698149posts

Browse the Community

Community Activity

Vodafone Points scam?

Today I received a text message claiming that my Vodafone points would expire in three days. I clicked on the link they gave me: https://vodafone.coruks.buzz/searchand it had options such as an air fryer and earbuds. It was a bit suspicious, so I tho...

1000029433.png

iMessage activation

After porting my number from o2, i’ve been notified that the porting was successful and have checked the number is linked to my phone. However i cannot send iMessage texts from my number as it is “waiting for activation”. I’ve tried every method i’ve...

Issues with Mobile Broadband Latency

So I last year brought equipment to use 4g mobile broadband, and had chosen vodafone because the speeds were initially between 140 and 200mbps on 4g+. My equipment used to connect to the cell 3147032 which netted these speeds and overall a great exp...

86367DFB-646F-44F9-BFAA-EC0E03C7EFB0.png
Alex2300 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Bad packet loss during peak times (3pm - 9pm) everyday

Hi All, I've been having very bad packet loss for the past 10 months or so. I used to have the Huawei 5g cpe pro which the issue started on. Since Vodafone don't offer replacement devices, I started a new Gigacube contract last month so I could try t...

vodafone 5g.PNG
Jonoob by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Packet loss & Latency issues

Having major packet loss and latency issues over the past week, has been fine for 18 months.I have a SIM which I use primarily for gaming - it's used in a 4g/5g router, and I have had no issues up until recently. I know it's a Vodafone issue as I've ...

Anyone Sue Vodafone ? Please 🙏

Did anyone sue Vodafone ? Any advice please! Email: MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information see Community Guidelines So, I’ve began making this phone call at 191 and asked an agent to send me a proof of usage for that speci...

Sue Vodafone

Can anyone tell me if they have sued Vodafone? i would love to sue Vodafone I’m been with them for over 10 years have 2 mobile phones have 1 iPad and received the worst service by them !!! In jan this year 2022 I kept receiving calls from a debt comp...

Resolved! How do I sue Vodafone

In May 2023 I bought a mobile hotspot from Vodafone and returned the device and cancelled the monthly plan  within the 14-day cooling period  - it wasn't stable enough for my needs.I've made hours of calls to Vodafone who have failed to refund for th...

AEna by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

4G no internet, no service and constantly on E since 3G shutdown

Ever since the 3G shutdown, I have been getting 4G no internet in most places that never before, even if I have full bars 4G or even 5G, it just doesn’t work at all! Vodafone customer service don’t care in the slightest as it’s “good” on their end, a...

Rxbski by 3: Seeker
  • 30 replies
  • 1 thanks

Vodafone 900mb broadband - anyone used it?

Hi all. Moving house shortly and unfortunately where I'm going to in Meanwood they don't have Virgin Media lines. So I'll have to switch my provider.I was eyeing up the Vodafone 900mb connection. Does anyone have experience with it? Does it ever drop...

haaaw by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Latest from our Blog

Mobile Voice Calls

We had a technical issue affecting mobile voice calls earlier today, our recovery plan is fully in place and usual service has been restored. We will be monitoring the situation closely.

0 Comments

Mobile Voice Calls

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues making mobile voice calls. Our team continues to work on fixing the problem, which stems from a technical fault in our network. We're sorry for...

0 Comments

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Taylor Deeley, Trainer from Samsung UK, introduces the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. This AI phone takes bright and sharp images, even at night. Plus, benefit from the convenience of Galaxy AI. https://ww...

0 Comments