Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Zfold 3 screen doesnt work

Kj2000sx
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Took my zfold 3 into store last weeks as still covered under Vodafone 2 year warranty as purchased direct from Vodafone with faulty inner screen there is no physical damage nothing its just failed one day the girl in the shop told me they were having loads back for repair so clearly a fault with this handset to be told that the screen isn't covered now.i can understand this if damaged by say dropping cracked etc but it's not really not acceptable anyone have any joy with getting this sorted as disgusting service 

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

What exactly has the Vodafone Service Centre advised. They do have to specify why they are refusing repair.

Take a look at > Consumer-Rights-Act-2015 @Kj2000sx 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

They said screens are not covered this I can understand if damaged as such but mine clearly is not however this is the grounds I suspect there going on ridiculous the girl in the shop said she has had so many returned recently its crazy clearly a fault with the phone 

BandOfBrothers

@Kj2000sx 

The only reason why something wouldn't be covered under the warranty is if the damage / issue was deemed to be user accidental. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

And this is what there trying to say but when asked how they say I don't know I can't speak to the engineer just disgusting customer service