cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

apple ipad pro? will vodafone be doing it?

nimamaj25
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi all. With the ipad pro launxhing soon i was wondering eith vodafone will be doing it? I have been keeping an eye on the coming soon section
Thanks
12 REPLIES 12

kids
Community Champion (Retired)

And that is where you will find the news if Vodafone are doing it.

Vodafone do no speculate on maybe or maybe not until an official announcement is made.

mse120479
4: Newbie

Hopefully, as I am due an upgrade on my iPad account.

However, as it was made available to order yesterday, and available to buy from tomorrow, and there's not a single word about it anywhere on the vodafone site, I'm not holding out too much hope. Think I will be buying one from Apple direct. 

kids

Where finances permit it is always best to buy from Apple.

You have the option to use the device on other networks without being tied to a contract and should a problem occur with the device you can go to Apple where they will exchange it without having to go through a network's repair procedure.

Thats incorrect. With apple products you don't need to go through vodafone for a repair. I have taken both my iPhone and iPad (both on Vodafone contracts) to the Apple store. One was replaced for free and the other was repaired same day. 

kids

That is OK where Apple agree to do so.

You will find many posts on these boards where Apple have refused to replace or repair an item but insisted it must be channeled through Vodafone.

However taking into account the reliability of Apple products that is rarely a concern, the main advantage is not having a network locked device.

mse120479
4: Newbie

Just ordered it. It's not showing on the website yet, but if you speak to online chat they have all the details and will process the order.

Hi did you get this from apple or direct with vodafone ive just spoken to a online agent and they have no prices dates for sale ect with vodafone!!

From Vodafone. £349 up front, then £43 per month. 10gb allowance.

Ask to speak to someone from upgrades. I spoke to "Dan", and he was very helpful.

Thanks for that appreciate it will give them a call later cheers again