Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

where is my nuc code?

Northernmoose
1: Seeker

Hi I requested a NUC code for my old Iphone and was told that it would be ready within 10 working days. I received an update 19 Feb stating that it was on the way with a reference number of 1670107.  Please investigate. Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

Dan036
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I am still waiting for mine from 18 Feb 2015. Ref 1670068. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

kids
Community Champion (Retired)

@Dan036 wrote:
I am still waiting for mine from 18 Feb 2015. Ref 1670068. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

See the post below yours and try that.

kids

@Northernmoose wrote:

Hi I requested a NUC code for my old Iphone and was told that it would be ready within 10 working days. I received an update 19 Feb stating that it was on the way with a reference number of 1670107.  Please investigate. Thanks 

If someone from Vodaone told you that you would get a code for an iPhone they need a good slap.

There is no such thing as an unlock code for an iPhone. The unlocking is finalised by you connecting the phone to iTunes using a non-Vodafone sim card. If Apple have processed the unlock, and they can take up to 21 days to do so, you will see a pop up message in iTunes telling you so when you connect.

Oi is just a matter of keep trying until you see the message.