Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

128gb Edge Black

KIngAStar
4: Newbie

How many people are still waiting for this phone.

Tomorrow will be 8 weeks since I pre-ordered with no sign of my new phone turning up.

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Conflicting information, and sometimes even straight lies.

I see some people saying that those who have had a bad experience are in the minority, well that doesn't make any difference to me. My experience with Vodafone has been bad and not what anyone should expect or accept from a massive company like this.

18 REPLIES 18

lingart
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

This is probably going to pee you off a little more.  I have my black 128gb edge.  Arrived this week - although on the tracking system I am still on stage 2.

I would have expected you to have had yours by now?

mrathb
10: Established
10: Established

it would all depend on when stock comes in and when orders was placed and who orders was placed with

stock issues should be sorted soon as the demand for these phones should be dying down aftre the pre order surge 

When did you order? and was it online or over the phone?

I've been waiting since 20th March for mine.

Been told today that they have some stock in but they can't be sure that I will receive one from this batch of stock.

Nobody is able to say where I am on this imaginary waiting list which is apparently based on a first come, first serve basis. I doubt this list exists as i would have my phone by now if everything Vodafone say is true.

Hi @KIngAStar

Apologies for the delay. 

You'll receive a text/email as soon as your phone is dispatched. 

We can't give you a definite date, however our Live help team can check that your order has gone through successfully. 

Thanks, 

Kay

KIngAStar
Still waiting. Apparently 15 phones were received in the warehouse on Friday. Again I didn't get one of them. It's been over 8 weeks since I ordered and still no sign of delivery.

KIngAStar
So the website says 2-4 days for delivery. Yet I've been waiting over a month since launch date. Blatant false advertising.

So am I the only one still waiting for this phone?

Still no sign of delivery!!!

maybe better if you cancel your pre order and try ordering it now if they have any stock in