cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Anyone else have their galaxy s7 preorders cancelled?

Fergout
3: Seeker
I put a preorder in for the s7 edge on the first day and was told I would receive the phone 3 days early. I called last week to check and was told that it would arrive on the 8th. I called to check today as hadn't had a message to say dispatched and was told my order had been cancelled. I said I hadn't cancelled it and was told it was the Vodafone computer system and I would have to go to the back of the line and could be up to six weeks. Apparently there were others. Really upset by this. Not even an apology. She said it wasn't vodafone it was the computer. Same thing in my eyes.
5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @Fergout

I've not seen any other posts this far on the same lines. 

The computer cancelled the order ! WoW. :smileysad:

They should in my opinion re instate the order and you be placed back where you started. That would be fair and reasonable.

Although we are so close to launch now it maybe an idea to carry this out in store and hopefully walk out with your phone stock availability permitting. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

guinea
4: Newbie
That's awful, sorry to hear that

hawkeye6251
2: Seeker
Same here! Ordered on the 22nd Feb, first found no such order then eventually found it on a 'manual order'. 3 times I checked and yes it's being delivered on the 8th. So now I'm not getting an s7 edge and I will be leaving vodafone!! Shocking customer service!

Fergout
I know how you feel. I've been with them for 15 years plus and have 2 contracts coming in at over £100 a month. Customer service used to be great but really gone down hill lately. I said I was so angry I would leave and was just emailed my pac code. Just an apology and tell me they would get the phone out asap would have done something. But the it's not our fault stance they took really grated.

hawkeye6251
Just about to leave them now after having it confirmed in branch that the order conversation took place but nothing was done about it!! So angry I've now ordered my phone from EE and going to phone now to cancel my contract! Incompetence!