Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can not give feedback

DRUIDDOODE
13: Advanced Member

Hi

more often than not if I have to phone 191 I get asked to reply via text to the survey were it asks how likey how are you to recommend Vodafone on a scale of 1 to 10 and as it only takes a couple of seconds I don't mind doing it but it seems since I have activated some blockers via the my Vodafone app (video calls and premium texts) it won't let me reply I just get the white circle with a i in the middle.

This is not a problem for me but Vodafone could be missing out on some positive feedback as I would think if it affects my device I would think it would affect others.

If I get asked again ill take a screen shot and update.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@DRUIDDOODE Thanks for flagging this and I appreciate your concern 🙂

We welcome all feedback whether this be good or bad, as we can use this to improve our future customer experience. I'll be sure to pass this on as we wouldn't want to stop our customers from leaving their feedback. 

If you did want to manage bars on your account, you're able to do this on our My Vodafone app

It'd also really help us out a great deal if you could provide a screenshot in the future if this happens again. 

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@DRUIDDOODE Thanks for flagging this and I appreciate your concern 🙂

We welcome all feedback whether this be good or bad, as we can use this to improve our future customer experience. I'll be sure to pass this on as we wouldn't want to stop our customers from leaving their feedback. 

If you did want to manage bars on your account, you're able to do this on our My Vodafone app

It'd also really help us out a great deal if you could provide a screenshot in the future if this happens again. 

DRUIDDOODE
13: Advanced Member

Yes I managed to put the bars on no problem but when it asked for how well the person on 191did after I called the next day and as  they had helped me I don't mind letting them know although if I have nothing good to say I just ignore it.

Talking of thanks where's mine. 🤣only pulling your leg thanks is not why I do this I like to keep  up-to-date and this is one of the forums of many that you can pick a lot of  valuable info and I do enjoy helping in the little ways I can.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@DRUIDDOODE Any help or input you can provide is always much appreciated! 

It was more of a personal thanks from me, which is more special 😉