Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't access my voicemail

hallboy10
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi,

I ported my number about 3 months ago and my voicemail has been working fine. Just recently I'm unable to access my voicemail, it just immediately says "call ended" when I dial 121. People cannot leave voice messages either, it just goes dead after a few rings. I've tried 1211 but that immediately says "call ended" without ringing too.

All my settings are set to ring through to 121 on my Galaxy S5.

Any advice?

Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3

Shawbagz
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Having the same problem. im a new customer n trying to set up voicemail on iPhone 6. Having nothing but problems setting up various features o my account. Not impressed with Vodafone so far!

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @hallboy10 

Live help will be able to take a closer look at your account to make sure everything is ok.

@Shawbagz We have steps on how to set up voicemail here, if they do not work, have a chat with Live help.

Thanks,

Sukhi

Hi,

I'm having exactly the same problem as you with regard to voicemail on my iPhone 6. I ported my number over on Friday and whenever I try to call voicemail it says 'call failed.' 

I called customer services and they said they are aware of an issue with customers not being able to access voicemail after porting their numbers across to Vodafone. I was told they have a tempory fix which they can send out - I'm waiting to see if it works.