cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't wait to leave Vodafone! - DONT BUY FROM VODAFONE!!!!

ljsonline
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have two lines and paying £57 per month - I am giving you 3 more months then the account will be closed - i have a new contract and phone with Tesco Mobile and advising all my colleagues (as i get the VEA discount)  not to sign up with you. You are all a bunch of liars. You want everything for nothing and fob off your customers, I should have realised when it took me weeks to migrate a phone to you nearly 2 years ago that things were bad and you have not changed. After having a phone stolen and agreeing to upgrade early you still manage to deliver to an address that i left 3 years ago? Then when i called chasing it - YOU, tell me they (PDP) will deliver on Sunday, now as i did'nt get a text or email i called - "PDP don't deliver on a Sunday".

Two years ago your excuse was you have a new accounting/billing system, what the excuse this time... As the annual budget for TV advertising is so high you've been unable to spend on staff training, so you tell them to lie - Roll on April 2017 - GOODBYE VODAFONE

1 REPLY 1

Will
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @ljsonline

I'm sorry to hear about the level of service you've been receiving since joining Vodafone.

I'm about to send you a PM with a way of getting in touch with us.