Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot activate voicemail

ru55clarke
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Help I've recently upgraded my payg for a contract & now am unable to activate voicemail. I've tried dialling 1210, 1211 etc as well as going through the main menu but to no avail. Also the my vodafone app doe not work.

On my payg the voice mail worked perfectly well.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @ru55clarke

This sounds like its a settling  in situation from moving to Contract from Payg 

Regarding your MyVodafone App you'll most probably find it'll work properly after your first bill has been generated. 

Although this won't probably be the case but please just double check you've been placed on a Pay Monthly Contract and not a Business Contract as the MyVodafone App won't work on business type contracts. 

As a last resort delete your MyVodafone App then back up the phone and Factory Reset to remove any app cache data from the MyVodafone app I assume you used when on Payg. 

Regarding Voicemail please first try cancelling all diverts by opening up your phone app and  Key in ##002# and press the call icon. > Cancel-all-diverts.

And then try setting Voicemail back up. 

If you run into issues then contact Customer Services on 191 and they'll access your Account and will be able to hopefully activate it for you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I actually got the voicemail problem sorted. I went in store & the member of staff went into my account & deactivated wifi calling which I was not getting anyway as my phone was not purchased from vodafone, but an unlocked one from 3.

I will wait on My Vodafone becoming available after my bill...