Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Great Customer Service in store

blissgirl
4: Newbie

Hi all just wanted to give some positive feedback just upgraded my phone today and was served by viki in dumfries store she was professial friendly felt comfortable with her got a good deal so was wondering if this could be fed back to the store?

iPhone 13 pro sierra blue 128 GB  :Smiling:

3 REPLIES 3

Blair
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @blissgirl, thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your great experience, we always welcome feedback. I’ve passed this on to our Dumfries store. I’m sure Viki will really appreciate your kind words.

How are you getting on with your upgrade? If you need any help with your new phone, just let us know.

Blair

@Blair wrote:

Hey @blissgirl, thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your great experience, we always welcome feedback. I’ve passed this on to our Dumfries store. I’m sure Viki will really appreciate your kind words.

How are you getting on with your upgrade? If you need any help with your new phone, just let us know.

Blair

Hi Blair thanks for passing that on for me & I'm very happy with my upgrade getting used to the big screen again :Smiling:

iPhone 13 pro sierra blue 128 GB  :Smiling:

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@blissgirl I'm pleased to hear you're enjoying your new phone and upgrade 😊 If there's anything else we're able to help you with, please let us know.