Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Inept and frustrated

dwil41
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Has anyone else suffered from inept Vodafone customer service and becasue of this suffered a bad credit score as they have wrongfully stated i went into default! which is outrageous as I was a fully paid client!! that ended in early 2016

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @dwil41

I appreciate and understand how damaging a default and or marker can be ,and the difficulty in having one removed from a Credit File.

It's important to speak with Customer service first to clear up why this has happened before the Credit File Support Team can help. Below in Bold is a help guide I have written which explains how to contact Vodafone and which department to ask your case to be referred to - i.e 'Vodafone Credit File Support Team' - and how to add a 'Notice of Correction' via Experian. It is Free to add the Notice of Correction. This gives you the tools to add your own notes up to 200 words on your Credit File to explain why the Default is showing. It would only be worth adding this if you think the default is wrong and shouldn't have been applied. Please take into consideration that a Default will only be removed if it was reported on your Credit File incorrectly.

We also have a Vodafone Social Media Team who read all threads and posts and will catch up with your thread and I'm sure they'll help you with this situation if required. 

This is the help thread I mentioned earlier which may help in the interim. 

Link > Default-on-your-Credit-File-And-How-to-add-a-Notice-of-Correction.

I hope all goes Ok for you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dwil41 We'd be happy to take a look into this for you - so we're able to, please contact our dedicated team via the information in the private message I've sent.