Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problem with managing settings on My Account

channing571
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi All

Hope someone can help here with this ongoing issue. I've been into my retail store and also spoken to Customer Services but seems like no one can sort this issue out.

I have 2 numbers on my account with Vodafone. The first one is fine, the second one is not. See attached picture - this is a screen shot of the Manage Services bit on my 2nd number on My Vodafone where you can set bars, content control, calling options etc.  It always shows this image - 'Sorry there seems to be a problem' something about an exception in getInstalledProductList of manager' etc, and that error pops up on every field on the screen shot not just the first one as it is shown, so I can't change anything within calling options, messaging options, mobile data options, roaming options, international calling, bars and data alerts.... very frustrating!!  The second screen shot i've attached shows how it should look and this is how it appears for my 1st number which works fine.

It won't allow me to make any changes on my 2nd number..... however if it choose my first number all settings are shown correctly and I can change them, so this is purely an issue with the second number.  I have made numerous phone calls to Vodafone but no one seems to understand what I am talking about, so I am hoping someone here can shed some light as to what the problem may be.....?

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @channing571

Customer Services via phone or Live Chat should be able to resolve / clarify what's happening really. 

Every post left on the Vodafone Community Forum is read by the Vodafone Tech Teams so please give them a little time to catch up with yours and then I'm sure they'll help if they can. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.