Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Proof of purchase galaxy s4

acerostar
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi!

Around April 2013, I upgraded my account and got a galaxy s4. At that time, I didn't ask for a proof of purchase for this phone as I didn't need it, but I do now. Currently, I am a pay as you go customer and I live in Spain. I don't know what steps I should follow to ask Vodafone for this. Any suggestions?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

hrym
17: Community Champion

As you're abroad, talking to Live Chat is probably your best bet.  See Contact Us at the bottom of the page.  They should be able to get this organised for you.

I assume you no longer have the welcome email that would have come with your upgrade?

Hi hrym, Thanks for responding. I can't find that email you mentioned anywhere and I keep trying to connect with them over the chat but they seem to be busy during the whole day! Is there any different way of contacting them? Can someone help me over the forum?

Thanks.

hrym

When you go through the options to get to Live Chat, it always comes up as Busy at first, but normally connects after about 30 seconds.   If it doesn't, leave the window open and check back periodically.   If you still can;t get to them, post back here and the forum team will be able to have a look for you.