Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Replacement phone

ronjoan
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I had to take my htc one mini in for repair, I was told by one of the staff it had to sent away for repair, they give me a cheap old samsung courtesy phone and give me a repair tracking code. When I used the code, it said my phone had arrived for repair, then said repaired, shipped back to shop, called in shop they had not received my phone. I was then told by the person in the vodafone shop that I would be getting a new phone. No explanation what had happened to my phone, today I received a text telling me I had to return the cheap samsung courtesy as it was overdue for return, when I took the phone to the shop I was told to just keep hold of it, they informed me I may get a text about being charged for the courtesy phone. I was informed that the order for a new phone was placed on 28/02/2015, this is 10 days after it  was taken in for repair. When I asked if there was any time scale for me getting my phone I was told I would just have to wait, which I consider a rather silly reply. As you can imagine after over 3 weeks I am getting rather annoyed.

2 REPLIES 2

thesoupdragon
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

The eforum Team have to deal with people on a first come basis, so it can take 24-48 hours to get a reply I'm afraid.

You could ring 191 from your mobile and speak to Customer Services. They might be able to trace the repair for you?

You could also try the "Live Chat" help; again they may be able to track down the issue with the delay for you.

If you live close to the Store you could ask them to contact the repairers and chase up the situation.

Hopefully you wont have to wait much longer for your Phone? :smileyhappy:

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ronjoan 

So that we can look into this further, see the private message I've sent for how to get in touch.

DaveCD