Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge heating up, unresponsive and stripy screen

EUBER
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi i have been with Vodafone for more than 18 years now and just when i didnt need it to happen my galaxy s7 edge has developed a number of faults, the screen has gone all stripy, it gets excessively hot and keeps crashing, i have talked to samsung about this and also Vodafone, they both suggest that i come here to quickly solve the problem, the reason fdopr this is that i am out of the United Kingdom at present and will be for the next few months, i can get this repaired at samsung under warranty but need a copy of the purchase agreement and warranty information for my phone from my account, can someone please help as i need my phone working, thanks, David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

I've come across the stripes across the display issue before and it's a hardware based issue so the phone does need replacing or repairing. 

This link may help. 

Lost-stolen-and-damaged/Warranty-and-insurance/39961352/How-do-I-get-a-proof-of-purchase-usage-or-ba...

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

I've come across the stripes across the display issue before and it's a hardware based issue so the phone does need replacing or repairing. 

This link may help. 

Lost-stolen-and-damaged/Warranty-and-insurance/39961352/How-do-I-get-a-proof-of-purchase-usage-or-ba...

Current Phone  >

Thank you very much it is a very useful form, all the best, David

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome. :Smiling:

All the best with getting this sorted. 

Current Phone  >