Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone - Please respond to my complaint

Clif
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Vodafone must be the rudest company I have ever had the misfortune to come across. I can't wait until my contract ends. I would not advise anyone to sign up or get a mobile from them

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

May I ask which avenue you hsve taken to put across your complaint ?

If by post was it sent off as Recorded Delivery so you can track the letter. Customer service via 191 or Live Chat can check your account notes to check it's been recieved or the complaints current status. 

The avenues and timeframes for complaints are in Vodafone Code of Practice.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

jeffkinn

Why not share with the forum the problem you've been having. The community here might be able to give you some help.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

I first started having problems after I complained about my sons pay as you go as two lots of £10 credit dissappeared within minutes of me putting it on, I wrote & telephoned to Vodafone & in the end changed his network. I then found charges on my bill I had not used so I again phoned them on numerous occassions I then wrote again, they left 4 messages asking me to get in touch (I was away on holiday) when I tried contacting the number they left I was diverted back to "121" its a total waste of time. To date I have had approx £23 July & £42 August extra taken by Vodafone & they will not give me my money back. They did actually give me £20 back for August as they overcharged me £62.

BandOfBrothers

Hi @Clif

Certainly sounds like account access is required to sort this out for you. 

This eforum is owned and monitored by Vodafone U.K. We have members of the Vodafone Tech Team who are available to respond and Help where they can. They have the Vodafone logo next to their name. All posts are read by them.

Hang in there and I'm sure they'll be in touch. 

And Or use the postal address in the link I posted in my earlier reply. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Retired-Cara_B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Clif

This is disappointing to hear. How did you raise your complaint with us? If it was via email, please provide me with your reference number. It'll look like this: [#1xxxxxxxx]

Thanks, 

Cara

I have written twice, I did receive a message to ring a number which I did but was referred to someone who knew nothing of my letter.

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello @Clif

I am going to Private Message you with further help on this. 

Louise