Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

WHERE IS MY MONEY? (REFUND!!!)

KuteyiSileola5
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I paid for a payg fone online, i was told i could pick it up from the nearest store same day. I got to the store, they said they wont have it for another 3days so i went to another store and paid for a new one. After calling and canceling the online one, I have been chasing my refund ever since.

I have called every possible customer service dept, all i get is unfulfilled promises and call transfers all over the place, UK, South Africa.....all giving conflicting information, like they dont have a clue if there is a refund department at all. Going to a vodafone store, they will send me back to 03333....or 191. I have used up all my free mins calling them.

Apparently, vodafone knows how to take money( same day) but to refund, you will have to chase them for weeks. I have now heard peoples horror stories.

I had my reservations and I thought it was going to just be a straight forward transaction, pay online, collect in store....here I am 3 weeks no solution.

Vodafone is so unreliable, I can never recommend them for anything.!!

Please, anyone how do I get my refund?? SOS, 911, 999.

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

If you paid by card then perhaps speak to your card issuer to see if the chargeback option is available.

This eforum is owned and monitored by Vodafone U.K. We have members of the Vodafone Tech Team who are available to respond and Help where they can. They have the Vodafone logo next to their name. All posts are read by them. Hang in there and I'm sure they'll be in touch. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

My apologies I omitted to include the help link >

which and how-do-i-use-chargeback.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I am having similar problems. Can somebody look at mine please. I just posted my Question in the community. 

I paid for a payg fone online, i was told i could pick it up from the nearest store same day. I got to the store, they said they wont have it for another 3days so i went to another store and paid for a new one. After calling and canceling the online one, I have been chasing my refund ever since.

I have called every possible customer service dept, all i get is unfulfilled promises and call transfers all over the place, UK, South Africa.....all giving conflicting information, like they dont have a clue if there is a refund department at all. Going to a vodafone store, they will send me back to 03333....or 191. I have used up all my free mins calling them.

Apparently, vodafone knows how to take money( same day) but to refund, you will have to chase them for weeks. I have now heard peoples horror stories.

I had my reservations and I thought it was going to just be a straight forward transaction, pay online, collect in store....here I am 3 weeks no solution.

Vodafone is so unreliable, I can never recommend them for anything.!!

Please, anyone how do I get my refund?? SOS, 911, 999.

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@KuteyiSileola5 If you hang around one of the Vodafone tech team that read all of the posts will contact you through this forum and help you to move this foward to get your refund.

It can take the team between 24-48 hours to respond so be a little patient until they get to you.

Retired-Sarah_A
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @KuteyiSileola5

I would advise speaking to our Live Chat team here to get this resolved.

Apologies for the time this has taken.

Thanks,

Sarah 

I'm still waiting for a refund.   In January my contract had come to an end so I did the live chat to cancel it, but a lady offered me a lower tariff and the first 3 months for free.. It's now may I've had nothing for free, I've done another 2 live chats and was told it had been raised. I would never recommend Vodafone to anyone.

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@jolenejo

Sorry to hear you haven't received the promised discount.

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our team so we can make sure this gets applied for you.